Monday, August 23, 2010

Winnings!

I recently won two give-a-ways, here's what I won...

From Katie's Nesting Spot I won a BusyBodyBook Calendar. Check out Katie's post to see what she likes about the BusyBodyBook Calendar.


I chose the summer pattern, there are four cover patterns to choose from.

I like:
  • The pockets in the front and back covers for notes, mail, receipts, etc.
  • The laminated covers
  • Moveable bookmark to mark the week you are on
  • Space for to-do lists
  • Space for 5 different people or subjects, I am using one for personal stuff, one for each of my jobs (2) and one for the ministry team that I lead.
  • I also like the perpetual calendar for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. and the month at a glance section.


From Fitness for the Rest of Us I won two 4 packs of SKOY Cloths. Pictures from the SKOY Cloths website. Skoy cloths are re-usable cloths, designed to replace paper towels and other cleaning, dishwashing cloths. We opened the package right away, and I really like these. We have been using some cheap (disposable) dishclothes. These are good for about a week and then we toss them. I like the SKOY cloths because they are thicker than the cheapies we've been using and I love that they can be washed in the washing machine, or you can wet them and put them in the microwave to kill the germs.

So many thanks to Katie and BusyBodyBooks and to LindseyLu and SKOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment