Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Project Update

Remember about 2 months ago when I showed you this sneak peak at my current project?

That's about what it looks like now, just a little longer...oops. Instead I started another project the week that I was at camp. And got darn close to half done during that week. I'm feeling very accomplished because I'm proud to announce that I have completed my first knitted afghan! Baby Blanket, but still completed! I'm so excited to bring you this picture of one completed baby blanket for my niece who will be born in late August.

I apologize for the craptastic picture quality, I snapped one quick before work with my cell phone so that I could get this post out! I used a Bernat self striping yarn, that is unfortunately discontinued. I've been hoarding this yarn for about 4 years, it just never made it into anything. I also have some in blue/white. Someday I may finish a boy one, but only if I have a boy to make one for :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment