Friday, August 20, 2010

V-A-C-A-T-T-I-O-N, Spell it with me folks!

Yay! I'm so excited. I am leaving this morning for a whole week of vacation! Don't worry, I've got more posts scheduled for you, so you won't miss out on any bloggity fun while I'm gone :-)

We are headed on vacation to our annual timeshare destination. My parents have owned this timeshare since I was about 3, so I've only missed a few years in my whole life. My sister will be joining us for the weekend and my brother and sister-in-law will come early next week. It'll be great!

I'm a compulsive list maker, I LOVE to make lists. So I've been making vacation lists for a week now. I always write a packing list for myself to help me remember everything. My hubby is notorious for forgetting to pack things, so he requested that I also make him a list :-)

Sierra is going to stay with friends, so she got a list too. I have a list for my plant water-er/mail picker-upper. I have lists for everything :-) I'm only slightly embarrassed by this.

So later today, I'll be relaxing outside our cabin with a drink in my hand...maybe one of these...

These are top the list for favorite Root Beers at our house! They are so smooth and yummy and must be bought at the liquor store, as no one else carries them.

No comments:

Post a Comment