Thursday, August 19, 2010

Gifts for Hubby!

I love to make stuff for everyone, so my hubby is on the top of my list to make stuff for (okay, maybe not the top top of the list, my cute new niece and my dog might have higher billing :-)

Any-who, I decided that in my frantic rush to make things before vacation, I needed to make him a new toiletry bag. He loves this fish fabric, which I've used for several other projects for him. But since he loves it so much, I decided to use it for the toiletry bag.


I used this tutorial from The Purl Bee. I had a little bit of trouble with it, but overall, I think it turned out nicely. Most of my trouble was that I needed to S-L-O-W down and R-E-A-D the directions. This was actually one of the easiest zippers I have attempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment