Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home Decor

Now that we know we are closing on our house in April, I've been scouring the blogosphere for some great Home Decorating Ideas.  Here are some that I've found recently - check them out!

Ashley at Make It and Love It recently had a great serious of posts titled Decorate My Home. Here's a few of her projects that are my favorites - check them out!

Picture Collage

Ashley traced all her frames on to piece of paper and then arranged them on the wall, moving them around until it was just right!  I think it turned out great.

Here's my favorite part of Ashley's Picture Collage tips:
**And I also marked with little dots where the hooks on the frame were, so that I could just put the nail right into the paper, tear the paper away, and then hang my frame.

Simple Curtains


 These cute curtains look very simple to make - and in fact they are!  Check out Make It and Love It for all the details on these stylish curtains!

Design Sponge is also a favorite home decor/design blog.  Here's a great tutorial on how to make a Duvet Cover!

 Hello Marzipan recently posted this great lamp refashion.  I think it turned out amazing and makes me wish I had a lamp shade that needed an upgrade!

The Rubber Punkin posted these great Embellished Knobs.  I can't wait to try some of my own!

These are a few of my favorite recent Home Decor Posts!  Thanks to Make It and Love It, Design Sponge, Hello Marzipan and The Rubber Punkin for the great inspiration posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment