Tuesday, March 9, 2010

*gulp* Big Purchases!

My husband and I just made an offer on a townhome in our current town!  We are anxiously awaiting the bank's response.  It's a foreclosure, in excellent condition.  Just needs a little TLC and we'll be set!  A little paint, some new flooring and some added touches of our own and it'll be great!

It's got 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, the main level is very open and spacious.  Here's the front of the house (and the listing agents car).
We are very excited and nervous about our first home purchase, we are really hoping to land this townhouse!  I've already claimed one of the bedrooms as a craft room!  It's got an unfinished tinkerbell mural on the wall, and I think Tink will fit into my craftroom just fine.  My husband it a great artist, so he's promised to finish it for me!
Look for more on the house hunt, craft room and home decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment