Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh How I've missed you...

Sewing machine! I've been away from my sewing machine for several days and I've really missed sewing. I threw together a project last night, but I wanted to tell you about where I've been and what I've been doing, that's not sewing. Hubby and I took a road trip to South Dakota last weekend with his sister Kim. We visited White, SD to attend their brother's wedding. So a big congrats to Lori and Adriel! It was a fabulously sweet wedding. Adriel is an excellent singer and he took the opportunity to sing to his bride and it was beautiful - had everyone in the room crying! I also finally got to meet my nephew, Jayson - who is a doll and my new favorite nephew...Ok, he's my only nephew :-) Here's a couple of pictures from the wedding, my camera batteries died right after the ceremony, so no pictures from the reception - not even any pictures of Jon and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment