Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweet Find!

While we were in the process of buying our house, we stored somethings in my parents garage. Ok we stored ourselves in the house too :-) But, when we were moving some of our stuff out of the garage...I found this!


I'm not digging the black color, but that's fixable. I am digging the distressed-ness of this little table. And I love love love the tiny drawer with vintage-y drawer pulls.

And I can't figure out where to put it, it's too deep for our entry way, which is where we really need something like this, so I just keep moving it around the living room and dining room trying to find a great place for it, so far nothing. But I'm sensing a total re-arrange of the living room furniture :-)

I'm also trying to decide on paint colors, what color do I really want this to be? Brown to match/coordinate with our other wood furniture? A fun color, because we need some fun color? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment