Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Doggy Blanket



A couple weeks ago when I was shopping for material for my wedding dress, I found some adorable poodle fleece. I just had to get it. Joy lurves fleece. So I purchased her some of the pink poodle fleece and some black to make a tie blanket. I brought it home and spread it out to start cutting and tying and she jumped right on and refused to move, I got one side tied that night. For the next 3 days, I couldn't get her off the fleece long enough to finish. Finally, I took the fleece right out from under her, spread it on the floor and got to work. I was determined to finish! She laid on the couch and watched my every move over my shoulder as I finished the cutting and tying. And now, once again I can hardly get her off the fleece blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment